2017 Sea Fox 328 Commander
The Sea Fox 328 Commander is the newest member to the Sea Fox Commander series. This 57 mile per hour beast, equipped with twin Yamaha F350s, is unbelievably agile, yet as solid as any boat on the market in its category. With its huge 10′ 8″ beam and a wide Carolina flare at its bow, the 328 Commander boasts more standard features than one would expect.
This stock unit is featured in the full hull color Silver Shark and loaded with lots of extras including … Air Conditioning, LED lighting package, Auto Pilot, 15′ Outriggers, Ultima Hard Top and Powder coating package.
Come see this beauty today at our NEW Sarasota location. Test drives are always available upon request.
- 35-gallon live well w/aquarium window (port)
- 55-gallon pressurized live well w/glass top (center)
- 65-qt premium electric slide-out cooler
- 1100 GPH aerator pumps (35 & 55 gallon live wells)
- Anchor compartment w/cleat, anchor roller chute, chaff plate, safety strap & rope access
- Automatic bilge pumps (1500 GPH) (1 primary & 1 back up)
- Remote battery switching at helm
- Black acrylic dash overlay covering entire dash face
- Boot stripe (black) (only available on White Pearl hull)
- Bow cushions w/curved backrests (3)
- Bow storage/fish box (insulated) (2)
- Bow w/fold-out backrest cushions (2)
- Coaming pads (fore & aft)
- Cockpit bench seat (folding)
- Cockpit floor pump house compartment (aft)
- Cockpit jump seat (1) (folding) w/below deck 5-gallon bucket storage
- Composite hull & deck
- Finished interior console fiberglass inner liner
- Console footrest/storage insert w/12-volt power point
- Console front 52″ coffin box/lounger w/armrests
- Cup holders (14)
- Deluxe compass
- Deluxe console w/electric toilet, sink w/shower head, Corian counter-top, net storage, rod storage under cushion & sleeping quarters
- Deluxe JL Audio stereo w/USB/MP3 connector, (2) 10″ sub woofers, (6) 7.7″
GT Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.